WORK WITH US
Ohana Media Group has 1 position open for F/T Front Desk/Admin Assistant M-F 8a-5pm. $10-$13/hr DOE
Must possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and want to become a member of Alaska’s finest broadcast company, then send or drop off your resume to:
Ohana Media Group
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
All interested individual are encouraged to apply and qualified applicants will be interviewed. Ohana Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers a fun work environment. We offer Holiday pay, Paid Time off and 401k – No Medical, Dental or Vision is provided by employer.
Front desk customer relations and receptionist position with responsibility for courteous and efficient facilitation of telephone calls and visitors. Expedites the steady and courteous flow of internal and external communications, such as incoming/outgoing telephone messages, faxes, visitors, messengers, and delivery services. Assists station personnel with sales presentations, promotional material, as requested. Ensures that responsibilities are performed in a timely, professional, and accurate manner. This job description may be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management or consistent with the essence of the job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retrieve messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Courteously and promptly answers incoming telephone calls, determines nature of calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Write and deliver messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answer routine questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Distribute and maintain inventory of tickets and prizes.
- Assemble daily deposit in a timely manner.
- Maintain a neat an orderly reception area.
- Assist with creating sales presentations, promotional materials, and event signage as needed.
- Assist Sales team with order entry, production orders etc as needed
- Receive, sort, and route mail, and maintain and route publications.
- Create and print fax cover sheets, assist users, send faxes, and retrieve and route incoming faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Order, receive, and maintain office supply inventory.
- Perform filing, photocopying, and collating as requested.
- Prepare and assemble reports as needed or requested and assists with special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by Market Administrator and/or General Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to work independently without immediate direction or supervision. Ability to deal with constant interruptions while answering the phone and greeting visitors in a courteous manner. Ability to communicate precisely and effectively. Computer literacy in applicable programs. Problem solving ability and skill in prioritizing tasks. Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels. Ability to multitask and can handle pressures and deadlines. Excellent grammar and spelling with the ability to format correspondence, faxes, and memos. Ability to use a computer, calculator, fax machine, copier, printer, and postage meter.
EDUCATION AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma. Minimum one-year prior experience in a professional office performing telephone reception, faxing, typing correspondence and memos. Experience with personal computers, and software programs, preferably Publisher, Outlook, Word, and Excel. A valid driver’s license.
Job may require lifting or moving up to 25 lbs. Able to sit for extended periods of time.
Ohana Media Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have ever thought or even dreamed of a career where your paycheck represents your efforts and you possess a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and want to become a member of Alaska’s finest broadcast company, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . The Ohana Media Group is seeking a talented individual to join our Anchorage sales office representing 92.9 KFAT, Oldies 102.1, The Moose @ 96.3, AM 700 KBYR and 92.1 Bob FM in the Anchorage marketplace.
All interested individual are encouraged to apply and qualified applicants will be interviewed. Ohana Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. Ohana Media Group offers a fun work environment. The career you’ve always wanted could be just a resume away.
It’s here! The Alaska recession and it’s affecting everyone. Mat-Su Valley Businesses are looking for great, creative ideas on how attract more business now. Can you imagine yourself in your client’s shoes…designing creative ideas to promote their business through radio and digital marketing? Can you see yourself not only helping them survive but thrive in recessionary times? If you can, the Ohana Media Group has a challenging, rewarding sales career position available for you right now in the Mat-Su Valley. Learn more on how you can join and thrive in a sales position with the Ohana Media Group. Email email@example.com today. Join the team at Q99.7, 92.1 Bob FM, the Moose @ 96.3, AM 700 KBYR and 92.9 KFAT!
The Ohana Media Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.